Enriching the lives of homebound seniors and their caregivers, wherever they call home, and inviting our community to join us!
Ch r i s t i a n F e l l o w s h i p
A s s i s t a n c e
R e s p i t e
E s c o r t S e r v i c e s
To captivate our community with the character of Christ through compassionate CARE.
To be a model community of churches, neighbors, and businesses who bring moments of joy, honor, help and hope to widows, the aging and their caregivers through personally providing CARE for those whom God puts in their path.
KSC VISION STATEMENT DEFINED
Vision empowers, clarifies, enthuses, involves, motivates and focuses leaders.
KSC’s vision is to be a model community of churches, neighbors and businesses who bring moments of joy, honor, help and hope to widows, the aging and their caregivers through personally providing CARE for those God puts in their path.
- To be a model community
- A community that people want to be a part of because it is others-centered
- A community that other communities can look to for ideas, resources, encouragement, direction, mentorship
- Of Churches
- Reaching out to their congregation and community with love, help, spiritual
encouragement and hope
- Of neighbors
- Looking around for opportunities to serve their elderly or widowed neighbor with yard work, grocery shopping, visits and meals together
- Of businesses
- Investing advertisement to highlight and elevate senior status to an honorable place in our culture for the contributions they have made in society
- Investing resources in organizations who assist the elderly to appointments, shopping and consumer needs
- Investing employees with community service projects for the elderly
- Moments of joy, honor, help and hope
- We all need to feel valued and loved and remembered, not forgotten and put away.
- Widows, the Aging and their Caregivers all need their lives enriched with:
- Christian fellowship and encouragement visits
- Errand services
- CARE for the community involves
- Community Projects – Christmas Tour, Connection Camps…
- Action Opportunities – Blessing gifts & delivery, Transportation…
- Resources – community, lending library, Family Movie Nights, Legacy Journal
- Education & Awareness – training, speaker to groups, Senior Summit…
Enriching the lives of homebound seniors and their caregivers and encouraging our community to join us!
Our Core Values
Attitude of HONOR
Be a BLESSING
Culture of CREATIVITY and CELEBRATION
KSC’s Statement of Faith
God is the Creator and Ruler of the universe. He has eternally existed in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. These three are equal and are one God.
Genesis 1:1, 26, 27; 3:22; Psalm 90:2; Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; II Corinthians 13:14
We are all made in the spiritual image of God, to be like Him in character. We are the supreme object of God’s creation. Although mankind has tremendous potential for good, we are marred by an attitude of disobedience toward God called “sin”. This attitude separates us from God.
Genesis 1:27; Psalm 8:3-6; Isaiah 53:6a; Romans 3:23; Isaiah 59:1, 2
We all were created to exist forever. We will either exist eternally separated from God by sin, or in union with God through forgiveness and salvation. The place of eternal separation from God is called Hell. Heaven is the place of eternal union and eternal life with God.
John 3:16; Romans 6:23; Revelation 20: 15 (Hell); Matthew 25:41; Revelation 21:27 (Heaven)
About Jesus Christ:
Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is equal with the Father and the Holy Spirit. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all by dying on the cross. He arose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven’s glory and will return again to earth to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Matthew 1:22, 23; Isaiah 9:6; John 1:11-5; John 14:10-30; Hebrews 4:14, 15; 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4; Romans 1:3, 4; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Timothy 6:14, 15; Titus 2:13
Salvation is a gift from God to mankind. We can never make up for our sin by self-improvement or good works. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ as God’s offer of forgiveness can we be saved from sin’s penalty. Eternal life begins the moment we receive Jesus Christ into our life by faith.
Romans 6:23; Ephesians 2:8, 9; John 14:6; John 1:12; Titus 3:5; Galatians 3:26; Romans 5:1
About Eternal Security:
Because God gives us eternal life through Jesus Christ, the believer is secure in salvation for eternity. Salvation is maintained by the grace and power of God, not by the self-effort of the Christian. It is the grace of God that gives this security.
John 10:29; II Timothy 1:12; Hebrews 7:25; 10:10, 14; I Peter 1: 3-5
About the Holy Spirit:
The Holy Spirit is equal with the Father and the Son as God. He is present in the world to make mankind aware of our need for Jesus Christ. He lives in every Christian from the moment of salvation. He provides the Christian with power for living, understanding of spiritual truth and guidance in doing what is right. The Christian seeks to live under His control daily.
II Corinthians 3:17; John 16:17-13, John 14:16:17; Acts 1:8; I Corinthians 2:12, I Corinthians 3:16; Ephesians 1:13; Galatians 5:25; Ephesians 5:1
About the Bible:
The Bible is God’s word to all mankind. It was written by human authors, under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the supreme source of truth for Christian beliefs and living. Because it is inspired by God, it is truth without any mixture of error.
II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20, 21; II Timothy 1:13; Psalm 119:105, 160, 12:6; Proverbs 30:5
Captivating our community with the character of Christ through compassionate CARE