Joyce, Bill & Ruby
- Fellowship: games and reminiscing activities
- Music for the Soul Therapy: singing, playing instruments, providing music favorites for daily listening
- Dog Therapy: occasional visits from those with therapy dogs
- Blessing Gifts: home-made expressions of encouragement delivered to our senior friends, reminding them that they are loved by God, thought of by others and prayed for by us!
- Faith Matters: Devotionals, communion, prayer
- Senior-to-Senior High School pen pal ministry
- Breaking Bread ministry (eating out with a senior)
- Legacy Journal entries or Legacy video sessions
Dearest Friends, Thank you so much for all that you have done and your kind thoughts you’ve brought in to my life. You all have made such a different in my days before now and in this move. You’re dear, dear people and you are pleasing God, I know. I wish health and peace for you.
- Reference and companion to find community services
- Grocery purchasing and delivery
- Meal preparation and delivery
- Outdoor yard care
- Light housekeeping
- Packing for a trip or a move
- Medication reminders
Love, Jack & Jean
Caregivers need a break to be refreshed and renewed, like a tall glass of refreshing water renews the body. That is why we call our Respite Care our Water Break Ministry.
Errands and Transportation
- Transportation to appointments, shopping, or other outings
- Accompanying seniors for assistance, safety, guidance or courtesy
Captivating our community with the character of Christ through compassionate CARE